With more than 10 years of experience, and presence in 8 European countries, they have granted more than half a million credits, and have even received awards such as the “European Business Award” that praises their development and growth strategy. In creditstar, they advocate making their clients’ daily lives a little easier, providing financial help for specific solutions and coping with their customer relations with a positive tone, being friendly and respectful. For all this and more reasons that we expose below the credentials of this lender.
What are the main advantages?
- The process is 100% online, from the application and registration to verification. You do not need to send documents, which in addition to being more comfortable streamlines procedures.
- Fast, easy and safe. In a matter of minutes, in an intuitive way and with encrypted data, this is how it works.
- It has extensions, in case you encounter difficulties when paying the corresponding installment of your term.
- It works in the short term.
- Once the money is approved, it is instantly sent to the bank account, because the speed of receiving the amount is what counts in the rush.
- Positive and constant customer service, with 24-hour service, every day of the year.
- You receive an answer to your request very quickly.
- It rewards good clients, offering better financing conditions and increasing loan amounts for successive loans.
- Creditstar will offer you the requested amount without the need for endorsements.
What are the requirements that will be required to grant the loan?
- You must be of legal age when you apply for the credit.
- Register on the website, as an initial step of the application.
- Present a source of regular income, which may well be a payroll, a social benefit, a rental contract, etc.
- Verification of identity. You have to prove that you as a person are real and all the required information is true as well.
- Be a resident of Spanish territory.
- Have an arrangement an email account and a mobile phone, as they will be used for communication, verification and activation, inform, etc.
- Loans of up to € 300 for new clients, with repayment terms that vary between the minimum 5 days of delivery, and the 30 days of maximum time.
- For regular clients the loan can be up to € 1,000, and also includes the possibility of paying it in up to 3 months.
- Commissions and fees
The agreed deadline is near, Where can I return the money?
Creditstar offers you several payment methods so you can use the one that best suits your needs:
- Directly from your user account on the website, where you will find two possibilities, which will be automated:
- By Bank transfer.
- Payment by card.
- By regular bank transfer.
- It is very important that you clearly indicate a reference to your national identity document, as well as the loan number. In this way, it is ensured that the payment is recognized and the debt is settled. Otherwise, it could happen that you do not identify yourself, and you fall into penalties for non-payment.
The time comes and I can not pay, what should I do?
It is not strange, that setbacks arise that affect the economy and prevent us from making that payment, but as soon as you see that situation you must inform the lender, in this way you will be in contact with you to find the best solution for both parties.
- Creditstar allows the extension period request, for extensions of between 5 and 30 calendar days from the initial return date, and the only cost will be that they maintain the interest they were initially having during the loan. This is definitely the recommended option.
- If you do not pay on time, after 30 days of default, creditstar can pass your data to credit and solvency files. In addition, you will be subject to costs for non-payment of 1% per day on the total amount, as well as commissions of € 35 for each time they contact you and other management expenses. Therefore, we recommend that you really advise on time of your problem and above all that you are sure that you will be able to pay it before requesting it.