5 Small Financial Bank Interest Rates That Are Better Than Commercial Banks
1. Ujjivan Small Financial Bank
Below are the interest rates for the national accounts (wff March 6, 2021.) as well as the non-resident accounts.
|Quantity||Interest rate (pa)|
|Up to 1 Lkah||4.00%|
|> 1 lakh to 25 lakh||7.00%|
|> 25 lakh to 10 lakh||6.00%|
|> 10 crores||6.75%|
2. Jana Small Finance Bank
Prices are in effect from 10/11/2021 (subject to change from time to time)
|Savings account balance||“Interest rate|
|Per year “|
|> 0 and up to 1 lakh||3.00%|
|More than 1 lakh and up to 10 lakhs||6.00%|
|Over 10 Lakhs and up to 50 Crores||6.50%|
|Over Rs. 50 crores||6.50%|
1. Interest will be calculated daily for each commodity.
2. On July 1, October 1, January 1 and April 1 of each year, interest is paid / credited to savings accounts on a quarterly basis.
3. Small Equitas Corporate Bank
Interest rate on the savings account of November 15, 2021
|Daily closing balance||Interest rate|
|Up to Rs 1 Lakh||3.50%|
|Above Rs 1 Lakh and up to Rs 5 lakh||6.00%|
|Above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs 50 lakh||7.00%|
|Above Rs 50 Lakh||5.50%|
4. AU’s small financing bank
Interest rates applicable on savings bank deposits on October 5, 2021
|Savings account incremental amount slab ** “||Applicable interest rate (per year)|
|Balances below INR 1 Lac||3.50%|
|Sales from INR 1 Lac to less than INR 10 Lacs||5.00%|
|Balances from INR 10 Lakes to less than INR 25 Lakes||6.00%|
|Balances from INR 25 Lakes to less than INR 1 Crore||7.00%|
|Balances from INR 1 Crore to less than INR 10 Crore||6.00%|
- Please note that interest on savings accounts will be calculated daily and paid monthly (i.e. at the end of each month).
- The interest rates shown apply to additional balances that exist and correspond to the stated tile amount.
- Please contact your branch or relationship manager for savings account interest rates on additional amounts of INR 10 crore and above.
- Interest rates on savings accounts are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. Fincare Small Finance Bank
The interest will be applicable on July 1, 2021
|Savings account slab||Interest rate (% PA)|
|Up to and including 1 Lakh||4.50%|
|Above 1 Lkah and including 5 lakh||6.00%|
|Above 5 lakh and including 5 lakh||7.00%|
|Above 1 Crore and including 2 Crore||6.00%|
|Above 2 Crore and including 5 Crore||5.75%|
|Above 5 Crore and including 15 Crore||4.50%|
|Above 15 Crore and including 20 Crore||4.00%|
|Above 20 Crore and including 30 Crore||3.25%|
|Above 30 Crore and including 50 Crore||3.00%|
|Above 50 Crore|
To note: – Interest will be applicable for the incremental balances that are present corresponding to the amount of slab mentioned