Retail Banking Business ICT Investment Trends and Future Prospects by Segments Hardware, Software, IT Services, and Networks and Communications
Summary According to a survey of information and communication technology (ICT) decision makers, the largest share of corporate ICT budget in retail banking for 2021 was allocated to the business function “purchasing and operations”, and “internal costs” as the main area of expenditure.
New York, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Retail Banking Sector Enterprises ICT Investment Trends and Future Outlook by Segments Hardware, Software, IT Services, and Network and Communications” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312844/?utm_source=GNW
The survey report provides insights and insights into ICT spending by businesses in the retail banking sector –
– Overview of its ICT budget allocation by business function and main areas of expenditure
– Business ICT budget outlook for 2021
– Comparison of ICT budget allocations by segment between 2020 and 2021
Reasons to buy
– Get insights into ICT spending trends of retail banking companies
– Get information on 2021 retail banking business ICT budget allocation
– Have an overview of the main technological priorities of retail banking companies in the allocation of ICT budgets
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312844/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001